Mar 18, 2009

Pillow Talk

So I was on a search for throw pillows for a window seat in a young girl's bedroom when I came upon these great finds from PB Teen. Why is it my "last stop" is always the best find? After looking thru other sites, nothing really stood out to me - and then, of course, I leave PB Teen for last (I was honestly trying to find the more unique and different sources) - but alas, when my client is on a budget and wants to get something fast - this is the answer! I fell for these options.
For the sophisticated girl, Sparkle Medallion Pillow Cover $19.

Bon Bon Ribbon Pillow Cover $25 (my favorite).

These pillow covers are only $8.99! Look! One already has my "name on it!"

A few of these Pom Pom pillows are exactly what we need for the window seat. ($29.99)

And while you're on the site looking at pillows, check out these cute chairs:
Ooh La La Armchair $199 (sale).

Grace Vanity Chair $149.

And last, but not least, look at this steal from Overstock - love this table lamp! Only $59.99 and it's called the Celine Table Lamp. (Please don't all buy them out - my client may need to purchase one!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun images! Vintage 50's derived.....French 50's!

My Galveston Cottage said...

I love all these, especially the la la chairs! What a great deal. omg. Snatch 'em up! Nice finds. REally!

One Bite At A Time said...

I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

anusha said...

Very Pretty finds

Anonymous said...

Some adorably finds! Love the animal pillow covers :)