Mar 18, 2009

Era. Vintage. Modern. - Glam in Houston!

I was delighted when I discovered Era Vintage Modern, a Houston company, on 1stDibs. Here are my favorite pieces from their online store... {Pair of Lucite Lamps - $750) {Empire Revival Vitrine - $3,250}

{Large Mirror - $3,750}

{Set of Eight Dining Chairs - $5,000}

{Brass Mastercraft Dining Table - $1,250}

{Lacquered Grasscloth Drum Table - $650}


{Pair of 1940's Steamer Trunks - $1,550}

{Paul Evans "Cityscape" Dining Table - $16,000}
{Chic Chrome and Brass Trestle Desk - $3,750}

Be sure to visit their 1st Dibs Listing for more great products!
Era Vintage Modern
3223 Milam Street
Houston, Texas 77006

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These pieces are all fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this. I can't afford much of it, but it's still great to look at. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely want something like those 1940's steamer trunks! That is so cool. Thanks for posting this!

Lauren said...

I really want to go there!

Jill said...

I'm so glad to see that they are still in business. I bought many pieces from them before we left Houston. Yay! I'm visiting 1stDibs right this minute.