Dec 20, 2008

It's the thought that counts!

I've been super lazy this year about not only buying Holiday presents, but also putting any thought into them. I have one more (or maybe two or three) presents on my list, an extremely tight budget, and four days to find it! The gift is for an old and dear friend that just moved into a house with her boyfriend, whom Peter and I introduced (your welcome) so I thought it could be a Christmas/Housewarming present. They both read the blog (right?!) so I'll list several and still surprise her! Oh, and they're all under $20 (it's the thought that counts!).

Pier One Imports:

Adds an unexpected burst of color and intrigue to any bookshelf.
Peaceful and pretty for a console table, a windowsill or even as a centerpiece and I could afford all three! Maybe two for her and one for me?!
Z Gallerie:

Rustic Glam. Looks expensive. Maybe I should reserve this one for the wedding gift?

A wise old bird that I think would be great on their deck (with a view of the Long Island Sound). It might even deter unwanted critters.

Let's see, what would I write as her fortune? "You will owe an old friend for all of your happiness!"
Urban Outfitters:


Functional wall art.
Pop a little candle in there and it's great for outside or in the bathroom.


Just for fun. I think it's pretty.

Ok, I'm going to finish watching Love Actually for the one-hundredth time and hopefully wake up tomorrow motivated to shop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog and really enjoy it. I love the white lantern and the vanity mirror. Where did you find it?

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Those white birds under cloches are so pretty but I can't find them anywhere on the Z Gallerie site! Love that you included the Moroccan lantern:)

Liv-O said...

hmmm....
:)

I love your blog, Abby!