Nov 10, 2008

Design Contest- 30 Rock- Jack Donaghy

A design for 30 Rock's Jack Donaghy

By Karen...

I chose Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock as my television character. He's an uber-conservative, career-driven executive, and in the episode that guest starred Jerry Seinfeld, the two discussed Svenborgia.


Jack Donaghy: "So how can i help you, Jerry?"

Jerry Seinfeld: "Jack, I was vacationing with my family in Europe in a country only rich people know about."

JD: "Svenborgia?"


Naturally, when Jack wants to retreat from his high-pressure NYC life, he'd jet over to Svenborgia. The estate would reflect his traditional aesthetic (he always wears a tux after 6pm), and I chose a palette focused on woods, rich neutral colors, small highlights of texture, and restrained sophistication.

No comments: