Oct 27, 2008

J'adore Louis


Our Marie Antoinette (pictured above) asked moi (yes, me personally) if I would feature the modern day buffet and wine rack she keeps in a chambre at her home in Versailles. Bien sur, how could I not submit a request by one of our very own Material Girls? (I was also a bit surprised, I must say, to discover just how much she drinks wine - albeit the finest - after a day among the rolls of les fabriques.)

Nevertheless, it is here: the "Louis XV Commode" she had commissioned from Axis Form Lab. It comes in plywood, mdf, or acrylic. (Marie opted for acrylic.)

Now, I understand what she means when she says "J'adore Louis." C'est magnifique!


5 comments:

The Blushing Hostess said...

Love. It. Not a little, either.

Anonymous said...

Luv it, especially in acrylic!

Unknown said...

hot!

columnist said...

These are all gorgeous. How clever!

Anonymous said...

this is a rather nice cabinet, i like the flow of it. well done.