Sep 20, 2008

OLY! Oly! Oly Studio!









I just have to say I love EVERYTHING from Oly Studio. I discovered them several years ago when working for another designer, they seemed to be new around that time, from Northern California (Berkeley). Since discovering Oly Studio and their great collection of furniture, casegoods, lighting, mirrors, & accessories I've seen their items in magazines such as Domino quite frequently. I continue to source Oly for client presentations, have had a few clients purchase their items.

Happen to really love everything on their website but here are some of my favorites! I also love checking back from time to time, seems as if they are always adding new furnishings to the collections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your articles on home design and redesign. I am new to the industry and just finished my website http://www.timetoredesign.ca. Keep up the great blog!