Mar 29, 2008

Neirmann Weeks

I first fell in love with Neirmann Weeks when I worked for another residential designer. I went into the Allan Knight showroom here in Dallas and was taken aback by all of the gorgeous furnishings, fabric, wallcoverings, and lighting. I was on a mission to find a Niermann Weeks chandelier for one of her clients and was so captivated by all of his glamorous lighting. I saw the above ad in Elle Decor not too long ago and became obsessed with the floor lamp in it- a Niermann Weeks creation. I then come to find out that I am not the only one who has had her eye on this lamp- a lot of other bloggers have also! The Montaigne Floor Lamp was first introduced in 2006 and apparently has made a lasting impression on Interior Designers all over. It was chosen by Interior Design magazine as one of the best new products of the year! We love!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I want my entire house to look like this!

Anonymous said...

Check their website once in a while- they are known to have floor sample sales.