Mar 29, 2008

Miles has got style!

We wanted to feature this "room" because it is different than all the others that we usually blog about in that it is an exterior room- not an interior one! I love this quaint outdoor "Living Room" designed by Miles Redd- featured in this month's Domino.

This 16x21 terrace is a place where Miles can entertain friends and family. I love the teal color palette he chose for this area- that is definitely what grabbed my attention first. I also adore the small mirrored table- not used to seeing those outside but it looks fantastic! He also placed mirrors in the trellis to make the space appear larger. Overall, its glam factor is a 10 on my scale!

3 comments:

Teal Chic said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the teal stripes paired with the black and white checkered flooring!!!

M said...

Beautiful! I'm a sucker for a checked black and white floor no matter where it is.

Anonymous said...

I have done lot of research on the web for furniture and find spacify to be comprehensive resource for modern and contemporary furniture. Check it out.