Mar 23, 2008

Candice Olson for Norwalk Furniture

On a recent trip to Oklahoma to visit friends and family, a dear friend of mine and I popped into Norwalk Furniture to check out the new furniture line by Candice Olson. We had both obsessively played with fabrics and styles online (the website allows you to select different fabrics and contrasting trim for each piece) but were eager to see the pieces in person. The store did not disappoint, they had many styles in varying fabrics. I was surprised to hear that the lead time on these made-to-order pieces is only a month. I would consider the prices mid-range, but they can vary greatly depending on the grade of fabric (1-19).

Here are a few of my favorite pieces...

4 comments:

Alkemie said...

Great post!! I love Candice Olson and I really liked your selections here from her line.

SimplyGrove said...

I love her furniture line! Its so traditional but glamorous all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

I love Candice Olson's design. I'm trying to find the fabric she used in "A Baker's Dream Kitchen", a apple green fabric with different colors of circles. Any idea where to find it? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm at home watching candice's show and pulled up this blog on the computer. I really enjoy her show. She seems to have a more upscale view of decor. Many of the TV interior design stars seem to base thier designs on trendy colors and items which will be out of vogue next year. I wondered why no one on TV uses antiques in thier decor. Is it too difficult and/or time consuming to find the right items? Her taste (Candice) seems to support an inclusion of antique items. Does she use vintage and antique elements in her own home? Mention of her views on antiques somwhere, sometime in an episode would be interesting. I just went to Europe on a quest for antique items and I realize that finding the right item is a matter of luck and hard searching. I went with the tour group EuropeAntiqueTrip check out thier website if you can. Well, back to the TV to watch the rest of her show!